Vice President, Real Estate Development
2 months ago in Real Estate and Development
Seeking a Vice President to join their leadership team, our client specializes in the sales and marketing of new homes, master-planned communities, including condominiums, townhomes and single-family homes, as well as hotel condominiums and resort properties, operating in all four corners of the globe.
As Vice President, you shall be responsible for the management of multiple development projects on a day-to-day basis with timely reporting and liaison between clients, brokers/agents, and management. Leading the project throughout the project lifecycle from project launch to completion, listening and translating deliverables into an action plan is a key requirement of this role.
- Oversight of multiple residential development projects ranging in size and scope across the Greater Toronto Area.
- Lead strategy discussions throughout the early stages of the project.
- Liaising directly with the developer and with various consultants throughout the duration of a project, including legal, advertising and PR companies, and with the architects to determine amenities, floor plans, suite mix and size of units.
- Work with internal research and administration team for market knowledge and comparable project data.
- Attend weekly meetings with developer to strategize on project progress including prospective changes to price grids and meeting established sales goals.
- Develop project sales program, guiding the Project Manager and supporting the internal sales team and project launch. This includes ensuring the right message is being conveyed to key brokers and agents. Determining what and when to advertise based on type of development to attract buyers, including determining pricing and e-blasts launch dates.
- Foster and maintain key broker relationships to facilitate smooth project sales launch.
- Oversee project team including project manager(s), sales, and administration. Work with project manager to secure key agreements including purchasing and legal from developers.
- Maintain and strengthen key vendor relationships including legal and marketing.
- Lead the resolution and execution of innovative solutions to client issues that are profitable to all concerned and will continue to foster opportunities for future business potential.
- 7+ years of professional and leadership experience in pre-construction multi-unit residential developments.
- Strong preference will be given to RECO licensed candidates and/or candidates committed to pursuing license within pre-determined timeframe.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of building drawings, floorplans, and specifications.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization with multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record of fostering and leading successful teams and promoting collaboration by motivating, coaching and guidance to establish consensus among team members.
- Strong attention to detail and high-level organization skills while handling multiple conflicting guidelines.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office\
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$60-75k | Full-time, Permanent
2 months ago | Real Estate and Development
$70-100k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Real Estate and Development
Director, Commercial Properties Division
$175-200k | Full-time, Permanent
4 days ago | Real Estate and Development