Downtown PR firm requires a Sr. Account Manager to join their team. As a Senior Account Manager, you will be working as part of an account team that develops and delivers strategic, creative client programs. Your job is to tell the client’s story and relentlessly pursue the best ROI, with a focus on executing programs and developing client relationships. An essential ingredient of your success is the ability to partner and collaborate with a number of internal and external stakeholders. We’re looking for a passionate team player with very strong creative, strategic thinking and organizational abilities. A strategic, creative and analytical thinker who can create cross-channel media strategies for our clients.This candidate will have 7-9 years of Public Relations and social media experience, ideally with agency side experience, developing broadly integrated marketing strategies.
- Developing and supporting PR and social media communication deliverables to meet client objectives, including pitching magazines, bloggers, online publications, newspapers, television, radio, etc.
- Drafting and editing media materials including editorial pieces, media advisories, press releases, fact sheets and briefing books. Strong writing skills are required.
- Written and verbal outreach with media contacts; strong relationships with media is an asset
- Strategic thinking capabilities to support the development of innovative campaigns; a creative thinker
- Oversee fully integrated communications including social media and digital programs for existing and new clients
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of how social/digital and online community engagement integrates into a complete communications program
- Experience in retail, food & beverage and CPG is desired
- Strong client management and leadership skills; ability to manage up and down
- Providing timely feedback to management on progress against goals
- Establishing and managing project budgets ongoing
- Event planning and execution experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Ongoing tracking and knowledge of industry & brand best practices
- Contributing to the North inclusive culture as a coach and mentor to team members
- Post-graduate diploma in Public Relations, Corporate Communications or related discipline
- 7-9 years’ experience in an agency environment
- Technology, Consumer Electronics, and/or Retail communications experience
- Strong media relationships across business, technology and consumer lifestyle
- Excellent communication skills, dynamic, team player, excellent time management and organizational skills and is detail-oriented
- An understanding of integrated earned and social media campaign needs related to platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. is an asset
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
PR Account Director
$90-100k | Full-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Marketing and Communications