Overview: The Senior Treasury Manager will be responsible for overseeing the treasury team and ensuring the appropriate cash flows are maintained in order to support the company’s operations. This individual will also be responsible for managing banking functions as related to company activities.
- Manage the cash funding requirements for various divisions and assist in preparing short-term cash forecasts
- Maintain the reconciliation, reporting, and analysis involved in the daily cash management process and contribute to the company’s fraud management efforts
- Open/Close bank accounts, maintain signing schedules, online banking and manage ongoing AML requirements for the Banks
- Manage the EFT program assisting in providing EFT capabilities, adding vendors and transmitting instructions to the bank
- Collaborate with finance teams to ensure cash funding requirements are met including initiating wires, EFTs, internal transfers and other cash activities
- Build and foster relationships with banks and manage all required documentation and communication involved in corporate bank draws and letters of credit requests
- Provide guidance and leadership to the treasury team as a coach and mentor while you oversee their analysis
- Identify process improvements to daily cash/banking activities as well as strategic uses of cash to the business
- 8 years of Treasury experience either as a Senior Analyst or a Manager
- Experience in a real estate an asset
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience
- CPA designation; MBA an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel
- Superior interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Hannah; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.