Associate Director of Finance
2 weeks ago in Real Estate and Development
Condo development company requires an Associate Director of Finance to join their accounting team. Reporting to two VPs, this role may be ideal for an individual from a mid-level bank who has worked on reporting packages for investors.
- Develop and prepare detailed and comprehensive financial models and forecasts for company real estate projects
- Source all required data/inputs as necessary to prepare forecasts/proformas
- Validate all source data used in models and fully document all assumptions and parameters used to prepare forecast models
- Prepare sensitivity analysis on all project models as required
- Prepare/assemble investor information packages and summaries for various projects
- Prepare/assemble reporting packages for distribution to various stakeholders
- Prepare construction lender packages for both initial applications an ongoing draw on a monthly basis
- Monitor/compare/analyze and measure actual results with proformas and forecasts
- Update models based on actual results
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications and information requirements for forecast applications
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Modify and adopt financial models for presentation to all stakeholders including investment partners/lenders/management/third party reporting requirements
- Performing other ad hoc analysis and reporting tasks as necessary
- 8-10 years’ experience is required for this standalone role; CFA/CPA designation a strong asset.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Jillian; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Director of Pre-Construction
$Competitive/based on experience | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Real Estate and Development