Senior Executive Assistant
2 months ago in Administrative and Office Support
Our client, a commercial property development and management company located in North York requires a Senior Executive Assistant to support the President.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, including accommodation, transport, itinerary, etc.
- Proactively manage calendar and scheduling requiring a high degree of calendar maintenance and judgment when allocating time
- Review, prioritize, and summarize incoming information
- Independently prepare correspondence, reports or company presentations
- Facilitate ongoing and open communication with the Executive team and internal and external clients to set up meetings and follow up on deadlines, commitments, and pending matters
- Handle employee and customer requests and concerns with tact and diplomacy
- Maintain and organize business contact information
- Distribute business correspondence (email or letter formats), reports and information
- Coordinate, track and prepare expense reports
- Plan and organize retreats, seminars and business meetings as required
- Manage special projects as required
- Diploma or Degree in a related field (communications; business administration) or equivalent
- 7+ years’ executive administration experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word); experience with InDesign
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including tact and diplomacy
- Logical problem solver with strong analytical abilities
- Strong organization skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, manage time and projects, prioritize and delegate
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Team player
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Nika; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$60-70k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$70-80k | Full-time, Permanent
2 months ago | Administrative and Office Support
Client Service Associate
$50-70k | Full-time, Permanent
3 months ago | Administrative and Office Support