Our client, a downtown professional services company requires a Senior Accountant to join their team. This person will work with a growing team of professionals and will report to Vice President, Finance. In this role the successful candidate will assist in the coordination of the accounting functions of the organization and assist in the collection and consolidation of financial data to prepare financial statements and its Funds.
- Recording journal entries in the accounting system for corporate entities and special purpose vehicles
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly financial reporting financial statements, inclusive of full note disclosure
- Prepare cash projections, annual budgets and forecast and compare to actuals with analysis
- Assist in preparing monthly asset management reports
- Work with external advisors including the auditors, lawyers and investment banking advisors as required
- Preparing supporting accounting schedules including bank reconciliations, depreciation and amortization tables, and other schedules as required
- Responsible for the oversight and management of the financial administration and financial reporting.
- Assist in the implementation, documentation and maintenance of adequate and effective internal controls
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting software
- University/College Degree/Diploma
- CPA, CA, CMA and/or CGA designation
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant work experience
- Exposure to IFRS reporting is an asset
- Exposure to Private Funds and fair value accounting an asset
- Experience with financial statement preparation, maintaining accounting records and general ledger is essential
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.