We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team!
Who we are:
A boutique privately owned agency founded in 1975 with a fun, team-driven work environment with a strong sense of purpose and drive to succeed in a collaborative setting.
Who you are:
An experienced recruiter with their ear to the ground & in-tune with the current job market. A strong networker, you utilize your connections and referral base in conjunction with other resources to build a robust candidate base.
- Develop a solid understanding TDS’ client base: what they do and the work culture
- Source candidates via LinkedIn, networking, job postings and other social media sites; building relationships and a referral network
- Conduct targeted searches within various industries for niche role sourcing
- Candidate engagement: receive and review applications; conduct in-person & remote interviews, utilize behavioral-based
- interview techniques to understand candidate career aspirations and professional goals. Interview coaching and resume critiquing as required.
- Coordinate interviews for candidates as requested by the client including candidate follow-up and next steps post-interview including managing the job offer process including salary negotiations, conducting reference and background checks etc.
- Experience in the recruitment industry
- Hands-on approach to recruitment and candidate management
- Solid business acumen with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong client focus
- Detailed, organized and forward thinking with the ability to solve problems on the fly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and adhere to hard deadlines
- Professionalism, integrity, sense of humour and a passion to contribute to the company’s success
We thank all interested parties for their application. No phone calls, please – qualified individuals will be contacted directly.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Customer Service Representative
$40-50k | Full-time, Contract
2 weeks ago | Customer Service