Our client, a boutique design-build firm requires a Sr. Project Coordinator to join their team. Specializing in residential custom-built homes, renovations, and heritage restoration projects (both residential and commercial), they are seeking a dedicated and hard-working individual, who is highly self-motivated, an effective communicator, eager to learn and with a desire to grow within the company.
- Coordination/management of construction projects, and/or service-related work.
- Administrative assistance to Project Managers, including coordination and project support.
- Collaborate and keep the lines of communication open with DBF team members, trade partners, and clients.
- Complete project take-off reports summarizing all budget costs related to building materials and trade labour.
- Complete and update construction schedules throughout the course of construction.
- Materials sourcing, including effectively collecting, reviewing and analysing of quotes with emphasis on competitive pricing and product availability.
- Site reviews with upper management and clients to assist in producing meeting minutes and action lists with attention to detail to ensure site work is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Embrace the learning experience and be open to internal promotion opportunities!
- Post-secondary education.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- 3+ years’ construction project experience
- Must be experienced with Apple devices and software.
- Excellent and well-versed communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Effective interpersonal skills with both trades and clients.
- Well planned and organized.
- Eager to learn and grow within a company.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Skilled in problem recognition and resolution skills.
- Willing to go “the extra mile” with their work.
- Experience with basic architectural drawings and shop drawings.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.