Our client, a residential property development company requires a Project Administrator to join their team. This role will actively manage all new projects that have transitioned from sales and provide administrative support services for all areas of Customer Care. This position is best suited to a detail-oriented, organized individual who possesses a self-motivating attitude and who enjoys working both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
The ideal candidate must have superior computer skills, excellent communication skills, and should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be passionate about building a long-term career in real estate development in Toronto. This position will work closely with the Vice President, Customer Care.
- Actively manage and administer agreements of purchase and sale across all of our active projects
- Ability to understand and work efficiently with CRM software – SalesForce
- Track and update all pertinent information within a dynamic Excel tracking system or via Salesforce – CRM
- Provide notices and communicate with purchasers and third party agents
- Review agreements of purchase and sale for accuracy
- Assisting with the collection of deposit cheques from purchasers/agents
- Provide accurate monthly reconciliation reports across all projects
- Provide general office support (e.g. filing management, scanning, photocopying, mailing organizing and distribution, maintenance of office supplies)
- Organize and maintain soft and hard copies of project and corporate file
- Conduct file audits from time to time
- Respond independently to basic client enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of the situation and our organization
- Ensure we exceed all our obligations to purchasers under our Agreement of Purchase & Sale
- Full oversight and ownership of the project email accounts and phone lines, as assigned, with thorough responses to all emails within 1-day of the inquiry
- Flexibility to work outside core hours to maintain project tasks as required
- Respond to email, telephone and in person inquiries in an professional and appropriate manner. Ensure appropriate screening for the type of inquiry
- Conduct oneself in a manner consistent with the professionalism and demeanor associated with the best practices of customer service
- Support the Customer Care team working at our site office(s), provide general office support and complete tasks as assigned
- Assist with organization of meetings, events, etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner. Exhibit the highest degree of honesty and professionalism.
- Report to the VP, Customer Care, offering support to the team and completing tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office administrative role, ideally in a construction, development or real estate
- Knowledge and understanding of TARION processes and requirements is considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and planning skills with prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work in an environment without constant guidance and direction
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Enjoys a fast pace environment and is highly professional
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Sr. Project Coordinator
$65-80k | Full-time, Permanent
1 day ago | Real Estate and Development
Manager of Acquisitions
$125-150k | Full-time, Permanent
7 days ago | Real Estate and Development
$60-70k | Full-time, Permanent
6 days ago | Real Estate and Development