Our client, a downtown PR firm is currently seeking a Account Director to join their leadership team and lead multiple big brands. Our ideal candidate has a natural excitement that resonates in your work and someone who keeps up to date with trends and the competition.
As the Account Director, you will be leading account teams that develop and deliver strategic, creative programs. Your job is to tell the client’s story and relentlessly pursue the best ROI, with a focus on executing programs and developing client relationships. An essential ingredient of your success is the ability to partner and collaborate with a number of internal and external stakeholders. You have impeccable client relationship management and a great ability to connect and share your insights and recommendations.
We’re looking for a passionate team player with very strong creative, strategic thinking and organizational abilities. A strategic, creative and analytical thinker who can create sophisticated, cross-channel media strategies for our clients.
- First and foremost, you’ll put your exceptional account management skills to work in developing solid client relationships and working with some of the biggest brands out there: keep in regular contact with clients, anticipate their needs, offer new ideas and offer to implement them, and provide expert counsel and outstanding overall account service
- Help develop award-winning, insightful and creative ideas to drive results and brand influence for our clients
- Drive new business through participating in and leading client pitches specific to social and web strategies, investigative research, campaign analysis, monitoring, etc.
- Manage multiple facets of client programs including research and insights, strategy development, campaign execution
- Utilize your expert writing skills to draft, edit and provide feedback on a full range of highly engaging content
- Sell in big ideas within an integrated agency model
- The sky is the limit with creative thinking – bring your A game and encourage others to think outside the box
- Use your knowledge of industry & brand best practices for PR, influencer relations and social media to innovate on how we do things
- A strong people leader you will coach, develop and mentor a team of highly engaged individuals to empower them to succeed
- As part of a publicly-traded company, you will be required to manage budgets and work with the finance team to forecast on a monthly basis.
- You have broad and increasingly senior experience in public relations in B2C and B2B
- Extensive experience developing integrated communications strategies that pull through our core capabilities of media relations, social media, event management and influencer relations
- Creative storyteller and ability to drive a brand narrative
- Passionate about evolving into the digital space and follow those trends and practices closely
- A proven track record of developing creative public relations strategies and programs
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excitement to become an integral part of a new kind of agency
- You have successfully grown and lead high performing teams
- A passion for working with exciting international brands
- Strong financial acumen and organizational discipline to closely manage budgets and account profitability
- Strong initiative as an entrepreneurial thinker taking independent actions and calculated risk
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and work well under pressure
- Thirst for being tapped into evolving and emerging cultural movements and pop culture zeitgeist
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Jr. Digital Coordinator
$35k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Marketing and Communications