Part-time Office Coordinator
1 week ago in Administrative and Office Support
Our client, an asset management firm downtown requires an Office Coordinator to join their team on a part-time basis to cover a maternity leave contract. The hours for the role will be 10am to 3pm, Monday to Thursday.
- Provides reception services answering incoming calls, transferring to appropriate staff, distributing messages and handling requests for information
- Manage the overall administrative requirements in support of the Executive Assistant and members of the executive team in order to meet all business needs
- Calendar management including scheduling, the coordination & organization of meetings, appointments, etc.
- Attend meetings as requested, take minutes and distribute as appropriate
- Organize and coordinate travel arrangements (transportation, hotels, expense tracking, etc.)
- Track and manage expenses including budget projects, and prepare appropriate reports
- Provide ad hoc support for external event coordination and project management
- Prepare presentations as well as handouts (i.e. copying, printing and binding), edit documents, including proofreading and formatting
- Handle any incoming office inquiries and requests and communicate regularly with the team
- Coordinate all office facilities logistics (IT/Mobile equipment, security cards, seating arrangements, renovations, etc.)
- Implement and maintain office systems and procedures; participate in projects that contribute to the continuous improvement of office services
- Ensure that all office and kitchen supplies are well stocked
- Good judgment and excellent attention to detail
- Office administration and client service experience within a corporate or professional services environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Exhibit a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Intrinsically motivated, highly organized, and results-oriented
- Quick learner; demonstrates initiative and works proactively with little to no supervision
- The ability to deal with ambiguity, handle changing and competing priorities while maintaining a high level of business professionalism
- A high-level of discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality for both business and personal affairs
- Advanced ability to use time management and office workflow tools such as MS Outlook and MS Office
- Willingness to do what it takes to contribute to the team’s success and the success of the company
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Sherry; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.