Our client, an investment management firm downtown requires a Marketing Associate to join their team on a 9 month contract basis. This role will provide support in the ongoing development and maintenance of Canadian institutional brand and intermediary marketing initiatives. Utilize strong communication and organizational skills while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Collaborate with the Canadian Marketing Manager, the North American institutional marketing team, and cross-functional business partners to execute integrated marketing programs and multi-faceted events and activities.
- Build strong internal partnerships with the members of the Institutional Distribution and Sales team and colleagues across all other business units.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of sales presentations and other collateral.
- Provide event management support, including participation in planning process, on-the-day support, and management of delegate lists, post-event reports and vendor relationships, as appropriate.
- Support creation and distribution of email templates (e.g. event invites, newsletters, thought leadership and other digital communications), and coordinate large email distribution lists with internal CRM team.
- Pull campaign metrics with insights into performance ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all work requests; provide research assistance including searching for relevant competitor information on specific topics; Support Social Media efforts in region, as required.
- Maintain marketing calendar of events, communications, and activities; ensure content is updated on Intranet.
- Manage the compliance and contract review process through completion.
- Manage the translation process and assist with content management and merchandising.
- Perform website maintenance and coordinate timely web uploads to distribute content online.
- Work on ad hoc projects to support other regional marketing teams as necessary.
- Bachelors’ degree with emphasis in marketing or communications.
- 1 to 2 years of marketing experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and projects at one time and execute quality output under tight deadlines.
- Good business acumen and analytical skills.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and prior experience using a CRM.
- Quick thinker and ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly and shift priorities based on unexpected business demands
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Senior Search Manager
$80-120k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications