Manager, Client & Talent Engagement
$Base + commission
2 weeks ago in Human Resources
We are looking for a Manager, Client & Talent Engagement to join our team!
Who we are:
A boutique privately owned agency founded in 1975 with a fun, team-driven work environment with a strong sense of purpose and drive to succeed in a collaborative setting.
Who you are:
An experienced Manager, Client & Talent Engagement with their ear-to-the ground; in-tune with the current job market. A strong networker, you utilize your connections and referral base in conjunction with other resources to build a robust and diverse client and candidate base.
- Develop a solid understanding of the TDS client base: what they do, how they are evolving and the work culture
- Source candidates via LinkedIn, networking, job postings and other avenues including social media, building relationships and a referral network
- Conduct targeted searches within various industries for niche role sourcing
- Candidate engagement: receive and review applications; conduct in-person & remote interviews, utilize a wide range of interview techniques in alignment with client expectations and to understand candidate career aspirations and professional goals. Interview coaching and resume critiquing as required
- Coordinate interviews for candidates as requested by the client including candidate follow-up and next steps post-interview, including managing the job offer process from salary negotiations to conducting reference and background checks
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and decision-makers
- Actively pursue new business opportunities by researching new customer groups, new clients and new business strategies
- Engage with potential clients and make convincing proposals to secure new business
- Experience in recruitment and client development
- Strong client focus
- Hands-on approach to recruitment and candidate management
- Solid business acumen with the ability to work in an independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Detailed, organized and forward thinking with the ability to solve problems on the fly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines
- Professionalism, integrity, sense of humour and drive to contribute to the company’s success
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Recruitment Coordinator Internship
$17.00/hour | Full-time, Intern
18 hours ago | Human Resources