Our client, a financial services company is currently seeking an ambitious, self-starter who is detail oriented to add to our Client Operations team. The position’s primary focus will be to provide support to the Law Firm Lending portfolio by providing administrative assistance to the Sales Team.
- Manage an existing portfolio of Client relationships
- Provide formal onboarding of law firms for all products and services
- Onboard law firm and administrative teams to Law Firm Lending (LFL) (Expert Access and File Funder), including the Portal
- Onboard Expert Partners and their respective administrative teams to the Expert Access Program, including the
- Conduct sales presentations to educate, support and identify opportunities
- Meet with law firms: Lunch & Learns, Teams Meetings, or conference calls as it relates to the LFL and onboardings
- Responsible for utilizing Salesforce.com to manage all sales initiatives and duties
- Interact, collaborate, and strategize with all other members of the sales, business development and client relations team with a view to improving and implementing a uniform and cohesive nationwide sales and business development plan
- Be cognizant of and actively contribute towards the achievement of the growth targets for the Sales Team.
- Identify opportunities and work with the business development team to offer lawyer/law firm targeted
- products (Expert Access, File Funder, Settlement Loans including Treatment Financing)
- Develop and execute a plan of strategies to be used in the growth of existing clients (credit utilization)
- Monitor key reporting to identify opportunities to increase credit utilization, identify firms reaching their credit limit and opportunities to cross sell additional products and services
- Where applicable, liaise with Business Development Representative and strategize on offering these services
- Act as point of contact to both law firms and experts, provide ongoing support to Business Development Team
- Support expert engagement by answering emails in preparation for first invoice submission, following up on outstanding report and invoice estimates
- Be a subject matter expert with respect to all day to day portal administration in order to be able to manage customer concerns, issues, or questions as they arise
- Resolve issues concerning experts and law firms
- Be involved in helping with the identification of marketing opportunities and requirements both regionally and as required by the sales team
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of customer service experience working in legal field and/or relationship manager role
- Possess Knowledge of working with standard operational processes
- University/College degree in Business or Legal field preferred
- Be able to work well under pressure, efficiently handling multiple tasks and a strong ability to prioritize;
- The ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to maintain customer relationships with client companies
- Possess advanced computer skills, specifically in Salesforce, MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced PC application skills, including Excel and Word
- Possess advanced written and verbal communication skills with a strict attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Possess exceptional organizational skills, work independently, take initiative and have a strong work ethic.
- Ability to learn new processes and tools quickly is essential
- Team player – ability to work with people from multiple teams
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.