In this role you will be responsible for partnering with our Sales Agents in the creation and design of client deliverables targeted to C-suite executives in the office and/or industrial space. To succeed at this, you’ll need to be detail oriented, a strong collaborator, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Provide administrative and sales support
- Organize, create, prepare and produce client-specific deliverables including market survey tour itineraries, questionnaires, etc.
- Prepare market and space availability searches
- Work with company CRM product to update client and market information
- Research and gather data on newly available opportunities, transactions and tenants in the market
- Work closely with sales professionals and the Shared services team on various initiatives and special projects
- Post-secondary education is required, a university degree preferred
- 1–2 years of administrative experience in a professional work environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite; Adobe InDesign an asset
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and basic financial analysis
- High-energy with a tendency and ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as thrive in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, with multiple deadlines, and on various projects
- Above average time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a people person
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.