Downtown investment management firm requires a Jr. Office Manager to join their team. This role will act as the primary in-office administrator and provide support to the staff. They will be the first point of contact and be responsible for all daily office operations activities including ordering and maintaining supplies, managing couriers, greeting visitors and administrative requests as they come up.
- The primary in-office administrator supporting other employees
- First point of contact for all incoming phone calls and visitors to the office
- Responsible for maintaining office files, physical and digital, organized and up to date
- Responsible for all daily office-related activities including ordering/stocking supplies/stationary, coordinating office services, accepting deliveries, and welcoming visitors
- Manage office spaces and equipment to ensure things run smoothly and present a professional appearance, including general tidiness of common areas and client meeting rooms, kitchen cleanliness, security, and other office management issues as they arise
- Identify office deficiencies and potential improvements, recommend possible solutions, and execute them as approved
- Responsible for executing all bulk mailings to clients, such as quarterly reports, financial statements, holiday cards etc.
- IT Support: troubleshooting printers, phones, faxes and resolving simple IT system issues where appropriate
- Responsible for setting up new, and maintaining existing, records in the CRM system (e.g. new client and account set-ups from account opening forms)
- Assist professional staff with administrative tasks such as setting up and preparing for meetings
- Support professional staff with creating/updating presentations, client service and business development materials, etc.
- Support the Marketing Manager by assisting with items such as newsletter subscriptions, in-person client events, online webinar registrations, and other marketing-related administrative tasks
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated with initiative to meet and beat deadlines
- Exceptional client service, very friendly and professional
- Strong ability to develop professional relationships with staff
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and strong facility with office technology/software generally
- Organized, efficient & attentive to detail, with a keen eye for producing a professional-looking result
- Works well in a team & quick to offer help
- Eager to learn
- Familiarity with a CRM system considered a strong asset
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.