Jr. Digital Communications Coordinator
4 weeks ago in Marketing and Communications
Boutique media agency downtown requires a Jr. Digital Communications Coordinator to join their team.
Planning and Execution
- Understanding of various digital tactics at a high level. The ability to track the details of the tactics; costs, audiences, KPIs, trafficking, etc (building a keen proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Track, send and sign insertion orders (IOs)
- Create Spec Sheets (DMR) for Clients and Creative Agencies
- Assist with Campaign trafficking working with our internal ad operations team
- Developing hands-on working knowledge of various advertising technology platforms (ie: Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, Campaign Manager)
- Learn all of the key aspects and processes to build out a digital plan
- Understand the reporting cadence for each client and LOB (Line of Business). Pull reports or look at performance in platforms based on the established cadence. Analyze and make optimization recommendations where appropriate.
- Ensuring that campaign details are accurately input/ordered (rates, budgets, start/end dates, etc) per plan/booking details
- Collecting and issuing campaign screen grabs at launch
- Generating and issuing client reports, frequency indicative of client needs, inclusive of, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Effectively communicating areas of concerns or success from reporting analysis
- Understand and aid in the client billing process thoroughly
- Develop a proficiency in Media Ocean to ensure smooth financial billing, discrepancy clearing and reporting
- Liaise with team at large on Invoice Summaries and Budget Control Reports
- Check Vendor Contracts against booking
- Check Vendor Invoices for media approval
Accuracy and Organization
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy by always double-checking work including but not limited to; excel formulas, number transcription, report pulls, etc.
- Always have the digital account lead check your work prior to issuing to the client
- All files should be kept organized and saved in the shared drive
- Status documents should be updated regularly and prior to status meetings
- Always check with your Manager/Director prior to leaving for the day to ensure that no last-minute client asks have arisen.
- Additionally, if you see other team members overwhelmed please offer your assistance.
- All deadlines should be adhered to. Any challenges should be communicated to the account lead as soon as possible.
- Keep Management informed by ensuring they are copied on all correspondence affecting the client
- Constant excellence in communication via emails, presentations as well as oral and written.
- Communication should be articulate and professional in nature, especially with suppliers, partners and clients.
- Efforts should be made to ask questions during supplier meetings and build presentation skills in preparation for advancement and potential client presentations.
Build your breadth of knowledge of our industry & training
- Embrace all opportunities to learn either from supplier presentations or internal education forums
- Review common industry terms via the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) or CMDC Digest available on our shared drive or via the internet
- Attend industry updates
- Sign up for courses that will enhance your industry expertise.
- Meet with sales representatives to ensure we are well informed on all developments in the industry
This is a great opportunity for a recent College/University grad with an education related to the advertising & media fields. They are seeking someone with a passion for advertising and digital media. The successful candidate must be a strong analytical thinker with an aptitude for numbers and a can-do attitude and willingness to learn. Strong organizational skills and intermediate to advance skills in MS Office required.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Email Marketing Specialist
$75-85k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications
Amazon Brand Manager
$70-100k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Marketing and Communications
Senior Marketing Manager
$120k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications