Our client, a financial services company requires an Investor Relations Associate to join their team. This role will help to service existing and new clients and assist in marketing efforts. The successful hire enjoys dealing with people and helps maintain discipline and process. The role reports directly to the VP, Investments.
- Preparing and coordinating investment documents for High-Net-Worth investors
- Assisting with fund analysis and reporting to investors
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing collateral, advertisements and eblasts
- Assisting clients with administrative questions and issues
- Organizing and planning online and in-person investor events
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or desire and ability to complete the CSC
- Excellent people skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to work independently
- A desire and willingness to learn
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.