Our client, a commercial and mixed use real estate development company requires an Investment Analyst to join their team. The company provides end-to-end, complete in- house development capabilities and is considered a market leader in large scale urban mixed-use and retail development projects.
- Create, manage and present Proforma models, with a focus on acquisition, development, and disposition of investment opportunities
- Model and sensitize project and investor-level returns
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials aimed at prospective investors
- Prepare budgets, business plans, and progress reports for internal and investor communications
- Review of leases, appraisals, third party reports etc. as required
- Be knowledgeable and up -to-date on market-moving events with respect to real estate, development and construction
- Identify and support process improvement opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor ’s degree in Real Estate, F inance, Economics or another related field
- 2-3 years of experience within t he mixed-use, retail, or residential real estate development sector
- Advanced Microsoft Office skill set (e.g. Excel , PowerPoint). Candidate should be highly proficient in Excel with modelling capabilities
- Model and implement the company’s standards of excellence, both internal and external.
- Superb analytical and quantitative skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Effective communication/listening skills with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback and share ideas
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Superior planning and prioritization skills with a strong ability to multi -task
- Problem solving – resolution focused, execute sound judgment and decision making
- Punctuality and dependability
- Take initiative and meet deadlines
- Teamwork – work well with colleagues and staff
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.