Hybrid Communications Coordinator
1 month ago in Marketing and Communications
Our client, a boutique media agency with offices downtown requires a Hybrid Communications Coordinator to join their team. It is an entry level role that will assist in a variety of tasks to support the strategic planning and execution of digital media.
- Planning and Execution
- Understanding of various tactics at a high level. The ability to track the details of the tactics; costs, audiences, KPI’s, trafficking, etc (building a keen proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Track, send and sign insertion orders (IO’s)
- Create Spec Sheets (DMR) for Clients and Creative Agencies
- Assist with Campaign trafficking working with our internal ad operations team and with offline media vendors
- Developing hands-on working knowledge of various advertising technology platforms (ie: Google, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Campaign Manager, etc), including working towards certification in the required platforms
- Learn all of the key aspects and processes to build out a digital plan
- Understand the reporting frequency for each client and LOB (Line of Business). Pull reports or look at performance in platforms based on the established cadence. Analyze and make optimization recommendations where appropriate.
- Ensuring that campaign details are accurately input/ordered (rates, budgets, start/end dates, etc.) per plan/booking details
- Collecting and issuing campaign screen grabs at launch
- Generating and issuing client reports, inclusive of, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Effectively communicating areas of concerns or success from reporting analysis
- Account Maintenance
- Understand and aid in the client billing process thoroughly
- Develop a proficiency in Media Ocean to ensure smooth financial billing, discrepancy clearing and reporting
- Liaise with team at large on Invoice Summaries and Budget Control Reports
- Check Vendor Contracts against booking
- Check Vendor Invoices for media approval
- Accuracy and Organization
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy by always double-checking work including but not limited to; excel formulas, number transcription, report pulls, etc.
- All files should be kept organized and saved the designated shared space
- Status documents should be updated regularly and prior to status meetings
- Develop a proficiency in the project management tools utilized
- Keep track of timelines and deadlines for assigned work
- Check with your Manager/Director daily to ensure that no last-minute client asks have arisen.
- offer your assistance to team members that have a heavy workload.
- All deadlines should be adhered to. Any challenges should be communicated to the account lead as soon as possible.
- Keep team informed by ensuring they are copied on all correspondence affecting the client
- Constant excellence in communication via emails, presentations as well as oral and written.
- Communication should be articulate and professional in nature, especially with suppliers, partners and clients.
- Efforts should be made to ask questions during supplier meetings and build presentation skills in preparation for advancement and potential client presentations.
- Build your breadth of knowledge of our industry & training
- Embrace all opportunities to learn either from supplier presentations or internal education forums
- Review common industry terms via the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) or CMDC Digest available on our shared drive or via the internet
- Attend industry updates
- Sign up for courses that will enhance your industry expertise.
- Meet with sales representatives to ensure we are well informed on all developments in the industry
- Build our reputation outside of the agency
- Be responsive to email/phone requests for meetings, always reply within 24 hours
- Give fair and timely feedback to proposals
- Be open to new ideas and suppliers
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all business/ industry meetings, events, forums, etc.
This entry level role is best suited to a recent digital marketing/media advertising graduate with a great attitude, collaborative spirit and excellent technical skills.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Jr. Media Project Coordinator
$$38k | Full-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Marketing and Communications
$75-85k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications
Jr. Ad Ops Coordinator
$35k | Full-time, Permanent
2 months ago | Marketing and Communications