Our client, a full-service qualitative research consultancy requires a HR and Operations Associate to join their team. The role of the Operations and HR Associate Manager is to support both the Operations and HR functions at the company. Tasks related to the function include (but not limited to); providing administrative help for the HR function, as well as supporting the legal and compliance needs of their clients.
- Assists partners in execution of Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Preferred Supplier initiatives, Third Party Risk Assessments (TPRAs), Supplier Quality Assessments (SQAs), Requests for Information (RFIs), including but not limited to, responding to client emails, setting up meetings, reviewing legal documents, coordinating internal reviews with finance and IT, corresponding with HB’s lawyer, creating tracking documents, as well as developing excel spreadsheets to analyze and record HB rate cards and project fees.
- Develops and updates HB’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on an as needed basis.
- Manages the development of consent forms for Research projects
- Develops and maintains internal manuals for key clients, detailing “how-to” use portals and steps for project set-up, running and close-out
- Assists CSO in the employee hiring process, including liaison with recruiters to schedule interviews
- Acts as direct contact with new hires for welcome process and initial on-boarding of IT and Employee Record form
- Works with IT and finance to coordinate collection of equipment and ROE upon employee terminations
- Upon direction from the CSO, executes New Employee Contracts, promotion and bonus letters
- Tracks employee vacation, sick and personal day allowances
- Tracks employee data (e.g., start dates, birthdays, years of service, promotions, salary increases etc.)
- Responsible for an up to date Org chart
- Works with VP Operations and Strategy to develop and execute 90-day onboarding for new employees
- Assists in tracking training needs for employees
- Assists Partners with organization and execution of annual Holiday Party
- Post secondary degree
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience in admin, legal and/or HR as asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Leah; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.