Our client, a cryptocurrency platform requires a Head of Support to join their growing team. If you have a passion for customer support, mentoring/coaching a team with strong process improvement skills and understand the importance of our customers for the next generation of ﬁntech tools, you’ve come to the right place. We are searching for an experienced Support Manager to join the team to help build a scalable cryptocurrency platform developed with the end user in mind. This is a full time position in Toronto, Ontario. The role will work collaboratively with the local support team, as well as working with remote team members, and stakeholders to put the customers ﬁrst to meet business objectives and requirements.
- Lead – You will oversee a group of Client Success Reps to build product knowledge, instill best practices, promote career development, and ensure high retention. You will increase employee engagement through the design and deployment of action plans and efﬁciency optimization.
- Analyze – You will analyze SLAs, response times and open tickets and apply your ﬁndings to develop an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer support.
- Advocate – You will represent customer needs, solving problems, and ﬁnding new ways to add value to the client experience.
- Coordinate – You will manage scheduling of the Client Success Reps and resources to meet service agreements for both external and internal customers.
- Strategize – You will provide data and reporting of KPIs and trends on an ad-hoc, weekly, and monthly basis. You will develop and improve the omnichannel support processes to ensure free ﬂowing resolution, escalation, and information within the organization.
- 5+ years professional experience in customer service and support, including team leadership accountabilities
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher, degree in Marketing or Business Administration is a plus, or similarly relevant ﬁeld experience
- Prior experience with utilizing and protecting sensitive client information
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Ability to think strategically, analyze data and identify and implement recommendations
- General understanding of cryptocurrency and underlying blockchain technology
- Knowledge of using multiple support systems (ZenDesk, Active Campaign, Base CRM, Zopim Chat)
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Jillian; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.