Our client, a private equity firm requires a Fund Administration Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for technology and how to setup and streamline the investor subscription, redemption, distribution, NAV, reporting and other related activities, working directly with various service providers including the outsourced fund administrator, SGGG Fund Services Inc. (“SGGG”).
- Actively participate in the set-up of an effective and efficient fund administration function for REIIF, ensuring appropriate controls, with a longer-term vision to leverage technology to automate the process.
- Work directly with REIIF’s outsourced service providers to review and accept investor subscriptions, process redemptions, pay monthly distributions, calculate NAV and other investor-related matters, in particular:
- Co-ordinate with REIIF’s third-party exempt market dealer, Belco Private Capital (“Belco”) and IIROC channels to accept direct and indirect investor subscriptions,
- Ensure the unitholder register is appropriately maintained by SGGG, working to ensure timely and accurate monthly unitholder reporting,
- Calculate and process monthly distributions, including a distribution reinvestment plan (“DRIP”),
- Assist with cash management and liaise with X’s centralized cash management group to ensure all cash is appropriately positioned as required,
- Monitor compliance exemption reports and maintain required documentation for maintenance of OSC regulatory matters performed by Belco in its role as the investment fund manager (“IFM”) and portfolio manager (“PM”) for certain aspects of REIIF.
- Monitor and oversee other services providers, including custodial and trustee services.
- Maintain and administer investor portal provided by SGGG for direct investors into REIIF.
- Review all matters related to fund service providers, including performance against service agreements and related billings.
- Ensure accurate and timely investor reporting, including the calculation of fees and carried interest for each investor class, with reports distributed through the Fund’s 3rd party administrator to
- Support investor relations efforts, attending to Fund investor queries.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in fund administration, with experience with the investment fund industry and strong knowledge of back office processes
- Strong technical skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent client service
- Exception time management, organization and multi-tasking abilities.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Insurance Sales Associate
$60-65k | Full-time, Permanent
5 days ago | Accounting and Finance
Investor Relations Associate
$50-70k DOE | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Accounting and Finance
Insurance Sales Associate, New Business
$65-70k | Full-time, Permanent
5 days ago | Accounting and Finance