Our client, a private equity firm downtown requires a Fund Accountant to join their team on a 12 month contract basis.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end Financial Statements for private equities funds
- Maintain accounting system to record all fund transactions
- Work with Auditors in annual audit and tax filing activities
- Assist in preparation of partnerships/corporation tax returns and HST return
- FATCA/CRS reporting
- Prepare bank deposits, wire transfers
- Review and reconcile inter-company accounts.
- Other ad-hoc requests from investors
- 3-5 years of experience in private equity fund accounting
- Solid knowledge of waterfall, performance metrics (IRRs), distributions and capital calls calculations
- Knowledge of using AltaReturn is an asset
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.