Our client, a downtown private equity firm is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their team on a six month contract basis.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end Financial Statements for private equities funds;
- Maintain accounting system to record all fund transactions; Knowledge of using AltaReturn is an asset;
- Solid knowledge of waterfall, performance metrics (IRRs), distributions and capital calls calculations;
- Work with Auditors in annual audit and tax filing activities;
- Assist in preparation of partnerships/corporation tax returns and HST return;
- FATCA/CRS reporting;
- Prepare bank deposits, wire transfers;
- Review and reconcile inter-company accounts.
- Other ad-hoc requests from investors;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field; advanced degree
- Minimum three years of fund accounting experience inclusive of private equity
- Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Office products and most importantly MS Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Strong project management skills with keen attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to perform well under pressure, be adaptable, and take initiative
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Office & Accounting Administrator
$$56-60kl | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Accounting and Finance
$70k+ DOE | Full-time, Permanent
3 days ago | Accounting and Finance
Client Service Associate
$55-60k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Accounting and Finance