Financial Planning Associate
2 weeks ago in Banking and Asset Management
Our client, a wealth management firm with an office downtown requires a Financial Planning Associate to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team responsible for providing extraordinary service to high-net worth clients. This is an intermediate, financial planning support position that works in collaboration with Advisors to provide clients with holistic financial planning and investment management advice.
- Supporting Advisors to provide first-class financial planning and strategic wealth management services to our clients.
- Managing client reviews, scheduling meetings and preparing client meeting materials.
- Preparing investment portfolio reviews.
- Performing insurance needs analysis.
- Managing day-to-day client requests and partnering with various internal Nicola Wealth teams to execute, as applicable.
- Delivering a high level of end-to-end personalized client service with rapid resolution of queries.
- Continuously engaging in ongoing learning and development to improve skills and knowledge.
- You have a minimum of three years’ related work experience in a client facing role, at a wealth management firm with exposure to investment, financial planning and insurance planning.
- Completion or in the process of obtaining the following is considered an asset: CFP, QAFP, CIM, CFA Level 1, Life
- License Qualification Program (LLQP)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are comfortable working with numbers with an analytical mindset.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills to build trust with clients and colleagues.
- You have the ability to work as part of the wider team, as well as individually.
- You have the confidence to adapt to change.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Client Service Associate
$70-75k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Banking and Asset Management
$60-70k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Banking and Asset Management
$75-80k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Banking and Asset Management