Our client, a North York commercial real estate company with a small commercial/retail portfolio requires a Finance Manager to join their team.
- Review agreements, checking to ensure that all definitions and rent calculations are correct.
- Enter lease information into Skyline software system.
- Create invoices for tenants.
- Ensure that all tenant rents are posted in QuickBooks.
- Run the scheduled billings report in Skyline.
- Reconcile reports and ensure that all rent escalations have been recorded properly in QuickBooks.
- Post all the tenant cheques into QuickBooks and run deposit reports.
- Run online bank transaction report and record all direct deposits from tenants.
- Partner with Property Manager to collect past due rent.
- Enter chargeback invoices to Tenant based on purchase orders.
- Prepare statements of arrears for demand letters.
- Organize, print and file bills, ensure accuracy.
- Review open payables folder daily and prepare weekly cheque runs in QuickBooks.
- Organize and process cheques.
- Make online bill payments.
- Prepare source deduction payments.
- Prepare cheques for corporate tax remittances provided by accounting firm and pay at the bank.
- Submit quarterly WSIB earnings reports online and pay at the bank.
- Prepare and submit government remittances including WSIB and EHT.
- Prepare personal tax remittances quarterly amounts provided by accounting firm.
- Prepare year end working paper files for five operating companies and submit to accounting firm.
- Prepare annual CAM and TMI reports to review with management.
- Prepare annual TMI statements to Tenants in accordance with direction given by management.
- Provide management with monthly sales reports from anchor Tenants.
- Manage personal investments for owners.
- Work with management and property tax consultant relating to property tax assessments.
- Post monthly bank reconciliations in QuickBooks.
- Update cost reports.
- Corporate and personal tax preparation and submission to external accounting firm.
- Review mortgage and line credit report to management.
- Prepare information for property insurance annual renewal providing projected rent.
- Ensure that all government COVID assistance programs are up to date.
- Work with IT consultant with all computer related issues.
- Process payroll and prepare T4s.
- 10+ years accounting experience.
- Must have experience in commercial real estate.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Experience with Yardi an asset.
- Payroll experience an asset.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Leah; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.