Our client, a boutique insurance & financial planning firm with a location in Oakville requires an Executive Coordinator to join their team to cover a maternity leave for 12 months. This individual will work directly with the executive team to progress sales, task coordination, and administrative activities.
- Monitor the schedule of sales and specified internal meetings and ensure that all action items are completed and materials are prepared in advance
- Undertake the scheduling of internal and external meetings including the set-up of GoTo sessions and conference calls and communicate clearly with all meeting participants
- Assist with the preparation of materials and reports. Evaluate action items and commitments and follow-up of necessary tasks. Work closely with the team to ensure immaculate accuracy and timely delivery.
- Participate fully in projects and corporate development work to seek improvements in service excellence and efficiency, and to generally help with the growth of the company.
- Complete all tasks and duties in a collaborative, team culture and in compliance with the
- Company processes, procedures, and standards of excellence.
- 3-5 years of professional experience working in a similar role with high-performing sales and executive teams, preferably in financial services.
- Demonstrable ability to drive multiple tasks and small projects to timely completion in a dynamic team environment, working with and through specialists.
- Strong abilities around scheduling, coordination and organizing. Experience with improving processes, ability to propose recommendations and ideas to improve the functioning of the office.
- Demonstrated expert-level communications skills, both written and verbal, ability to capture and present information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and bring into practice new knowledge and skills, as the team builds a body of best practices. Demonstrated problem-solving skills, and basic project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted professional relationships and coordinate across a team and with clients.
- Working knowledge of life insurance products is desirable. Strong, in-depth expertise with MS Office products.
- Demonstrable ability to exercise mature judgement when presented with conflicting priorities and competing or changing deadlines. Clarity in determining and handling tasks and information that is often highly sensitive and always confidential.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.