Our client, a financial services company located in North York require an Executive Assistant to join their team. The role will also take care of all office management activities, provide extensive support to the leadership team and interact productively with external stakeholders. As an active contributor, she/he coordinates meetings and events and participates on selected projects and initiatives as needed. This role will help with posting and updating our social media accounts and requires a person that communicates effectively verbally and in writing. The successful candidate will be someone that thrives in a team environment, has a flexible mindset and enjoys working in a fast-paced business environment.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external executives, with high standards of ethics and confidentiality, as required.
- Assist the executive team in building scalable processes and supporting special projects, aligned with business goals.
- Organize complex calendar requirements, resolving conflicts in agendas as they arise.
- Prepare high-quality proposals for customers and other business-related meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, live meetings, as well as organize materials, take minutes, and overall logistics.
- Manage travel arrangements and telephone inquiries, as well as handle all office correspondence.
- Act as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, colleagues, and hosting customers.
- Act as an office manager, ensuring office runs smoothly, providing oversight and general assistance, per business needs.
- Experienced at managing multiple stakeholders and interacting with C-Suite teams and individuals providing updates, gathering inputs, contributing to a smooth decision-making process.
- Able to express ideas clearly, both verbal and written, and confident in using and leveraging social media, such as (but not limited to) LinkedIn.
- A critical and analytical thinker, who is detail-oriented and open to learning a variety of software and platforms.
- Capable of working independently and eager to take ownership of tasks, while managing several projects at once.
- A reliable professional with high ethical standards of integrity and confidentiality, able to adapt quickly and smoothly to overall business demands.
- Proven leadership and office management to oversee all in-person, on-site, and off-site activities.
- Excellent technical capability, including Microsoft and Google suite.
- Planning, budgeting, and executing culture-boosting company events.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Excellent service-oriented attitude.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years previous experience supporting S/VP or C suite level executives
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience with an administrative assistant skill set.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Elyse; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Sr. Bilingual Administrative Coordinator
$75k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
Office Admin/Finance Assistant
$37k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$55-62k DOE | Full-time, Permanent
1 year ago | Administrative and Office Support