Our client, a real estate development company is seeking an Executive Assistant with a high energy, self-starting attitude that can take direction, possesses excellent communication/analytical skills and has a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products. This individual must be comfortable with a variety of tasks, ranging from general administration to more project based tasks. They should have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Calendar coordination and scheduling using Outlook.
- Creation and maintenance of existing spreadsheets for data entry and scheduling.
- Preparing reports and presentations for Operations Executives
- Preparing and submitting expense reports semi-monthly
- Planning, organizing and coordinating meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Office/facilities management: clean boardrooms, kitchen duties (i.e. unload dishwasher, restock fridge), supply ordering etc.
- Taking meeting minutes and prompting any follow-ups.
- Preparing memo’s, letters, faxing, copying, scanning etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned
- Post-secondary education coupled with 3-5 years executive administrative experience
- Experience handling up to three Executives at one time is a must
- Experience working with confidential and sensitive information
- Must be able to work for multiple reports and manage competing priorities
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point, Adobe and
- Excellent calendar management and email management skills
- Previous use of office equipment (Copiers, fax machines, binding machines etc.)
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional, positive and friendly manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage/work with the president
- Ability to manage with little direction
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Hannah; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$$75-78k | Full-time, Permanent
4 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
$55-62k DOE | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$60k | Full-time, Permanent
5 days ago | Administrative and Office Support