Our client, an environment supporting not for profit requires an Email Marketing Specialist to join their team. The Email Marketing Specialist reports to the Manager, Digital Fundraising and oversees all aspects of X’s email marketing program, including email blasts and automated emails.
- Receive and execute email marketing requests from the Integrated Marketing & Fundraising (IMF) team, Regional offices and national departments, managing the workflow and ensuring that the internal stakeholders understand and respect the production processes and timeline requirements.
- Oversee and/or execute all email marketing production processes to ensure emails are deploying on schedule.
- Oversee and/or execute all testing to ensure emails are mobile responsive, proper email templates are used, links are working, and content following the brand guide, digital marketing and fundraising assets specifications guide, and e-marketing best practices.
- Manage audience selections, ensuring that emails are targeting and being sent to the appropriate audiences
- Ensure email deliverability for all of emails, including adherence to CASL and other relevant legislation.
- Build and maintain automated emails to ensure that their contents are up-to-date and the emails are speaking to the right audience at the most optimal time.
Monitor email KPIs such as open rates and click-through rates, and share insights in reports and meetings.
- Work with other channel leads and Manager, Digital Marketing and set up tracking IDs and UTM parameters to track campaign conversions.
- Contribute to campaign reporting specifically around email marketing using platform reports as well as Google Analytics.
- Identify A/B test opportunities, plan, execute and measure these A/B tests, and provide recommendations at their conclusion.
Review all campaign summaries, project charters, and other planning documents related to IMF campaigns, ensuring that the email strategy is correct.
- Review copy deck for all IMF email activities to ensure they are written in a donor-centric voice and aligns with the strategy outlined in the planning document.
Function as backup to the Manager of Direct Marketing to execute clearly outlined activities during the Manager, Direct Marketing’s absence.
- University degree or equivalent
- 1 years of marketing experience
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience building and updating emails using HTML templates that are mobile responsive and compatible with all major browsers
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Bilingual French/English would be an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Driven and self-motivated
- Great attention to detail
- Team player who is flexible and adaptive
- Ability to effectively manage time and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- User testing experience
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Jillian; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Digital Operations Manager
$90-100k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications
$35-50k DOE | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications
Senior Marketing Manager
$120k | Full-time, Permanent
6 days ago | Marketing and Communications