Digital Operations Manager
4 weeks ago in Marketing and Communications
Our client, a downtown advertising agency, requires an Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role is currently remote and will become hybrid at some point in the near future. Are you great at motivating and leading a strong team of specialists? Can you help ensure the continuous development of digital cross-channel marketing for global clients? Do you want an exciting management position in a dynamic and international working environment? Then this job might be for you.
In the role, you will be responsible for the smooth running of daily operations and implementation of new technologies. Ensuring the continuous development of staff and services, you will take part in several strategic actions and product conceptualizations.
- Overseeing daily teams’ operation and workload distribution
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Recruitment, people management and staff development
- Supporting Regional Operations Lead’s work
- Monthly reporting support.
- Curious, proactive and energetic, enabling you to lead and motivate others.
- Skilled at spotting new opportunities, responsive
- 3-5 years of proven project management skills
- Experience with digital production, commercialisation of services and process optimisation
- Experience with staff management
- Strong ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Able to work evenings at least once a week
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Sherry; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Senior Marketing Manager
$120k | Full-time, Permanent
6 days ago | Marketing and Communications
$65-80k | Full-time, Contract
2 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications
$35-50k DOE | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications