Our client, a financial services company requires a Credit & Legal Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Manager, Credit Risk but also accountable to the Chief Risk Officer, the Credit & Legal Analyst is responsible for compliance monitoring and assisting in the pursuit of delinquent files. You will support the company’s financial underwriting, investigate delinquent payments, contact debtor firms and pursue repayment. You have exceptional attention to detail, demonstrated ability to work independently, and a strong dedication to providing excellent customer service to our clients.
- Assist in the research and evaluation of clients’ creditworthiness, through a review of the client’s financial statements and other relevant financial and non-financial data
- Collect funds owing from debtor firms, calculations of interest, and discharges of security
- Liaise with and support the Problem Loan Group when required
- Maintain a database of clients’ financial and business reporting, engage with relationship management to receive required reporting deliverables
- Build relationships with key staff in relationship management, operations, and finance to ensure regular communication regarding credit and collections and the observation of required service levels
- Provide a professional representation of the firm when dealing with law firm clients
- Foster a staff culture that supports the company strategy and vision and bring the vision to life at all levels of the organization
- An undergraduate degree with a focus in business, finance, accounting, or a related field is required
- At minimum two to four years’ work experience as a financial analyst including the analysis of financial statements
- Experience working for a law firm or in the legal industry would be preferred
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and the ability to prioritize work effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication oral and written communication skills
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Leah; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.