Client Service Coordinator
3 days ago in Administrative and Office Support
Our client, a national commercial real estate brokerage requires a Client Services Coordinator to join their team. Reporting to the Managing Director and Operations Manager, this role includes daily real estate administrative support in a fast-paced environment. As a Client Services Coordinator (“CSC”), you will provide sales, marketing, and research support along with general office administration to our brokers and clients. Your responsibilities will be an exciting mix of providing presentation support, listing and offer preparation, property marketing and client reporting, conducting market research and transaction administration, all while coordinating promotional and post sales marketing materials (under the direction of our marketing team).
- Provide administrative support for internal and external correspondence including file management, scanning, photocopying, organizing and distributing marketing materials
- Preparation, control, and maintenance of legal documents (letters of intent, offers, proposals, commission agreements, listing agreements, amendments, waivers, extensions, and Multiple Listing Services agreements) throughout the deal and due diligence process
- Maintain and review property listings and manage expiry dates and prepare required documentation
- Maintain records of correspondence for property listings with agents and update client reporting as required
- Coordinate deal processing with agents and Accounting Department
- Schedule meetings, appointments, property tours and travel plans
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout making appropriate changes; responsible of accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Work closely with agents on various initiatives and special projects
- Reception relief as required
- Organize, create, prepare and produce customized marketing materials as well as client-specific packages, presentations, and proposals.
- Assist with preparation, coordination and assembly of marketing materials for property listings, including brochures, , invitations, signage, and announcements InDesign, while maintaining the company brand throughout all projects.
- Update listings on website and other locations as advised
- Research and design space map tailored for clients on InDesign Research
- Coordinate property availability surveys and other applicable research and marketing collateral relevant
- Conduct market information research through various sources including CRM and third party databases such as MLS, Altus, CoStar etc.
- Update CRM database with current market and client information.
The ideal candidate will have either a minimum of three years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry and/or a diploma/degree relevant to commercial real estate. This role is suited for someone who is passionate about real estate and whose preference is to have a successful real estate career in an administrative capacity.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Legal Assistant, Tax & Estates
$60-70k | Full-time, Permanent
4 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
Client Service Associate
$70-80k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Administrative and Office Support
$80k | Full-time, Contract
4 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support