Client Service Administrator
2 months ago in Banking and Asset Management
Centrally located financial services company requires a Client Service Associate to join their team. This role will support primarily private wealth clients in addition to some institutional and family offices.
- Ensure timely resolution to all client requests and enquiries
- Manage on-boarding of client accounts
- Create and maintain client records on all systems and ensure accuracy of client information
- Coordinate client cash management requests
- Manage W -8/W 9/CRS/NR form filing with custodians
- Assist in preparing and distributing client reports
- Assist in annual registered tax reporting preparation and filing
- Manage asset transfers in/out
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as Client Service Administrator or Operations Administrator (or similar) in the financial service industry.
- Experience in regulatory tax and wires and/or back-office custody operations preferred
- Enrollment or completion of the Canadian Securities Course or similar preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.