Boutique insurance and financial planning firm downtown requires a Client Operations Associate to join their team.
- Support the team with service and administrative duties in the management of each client’s investment accounts.
- Develop a solid understanding of each client’s service expectations, always thinking proactively about their needs and ensuring that reviews/meetings take place as per the set guidelines of each client relationship.
- Be the main point of contact for onboarding new clients, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish, call or meet with prospects for assistance with documents if necessary.
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date.
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basis.
- Aid and support in the creation of transaction entries for deposits, withdrawals, and month-end asset mix changes.
- Client portfolio review preparation including organization and review investment materials (NAVs, Review Books, etc.) for client meetings.
- Manage the calendar; coordinating internal and external meetings with staff/clients/prospects/referrals; planning travel arrangements and accommodations.
- Organize, coordinate, and manage various marketing events and client communications both at your direct team level and as support to the entire Client Wealth Management team. Potential travel involved depending on the region covered by the team (flexibility required).
- Act as the administrative liaison with various internal operations departments.
- Monitor e-mails, answering phones, preparing expense reports.
- Business Diploma; University degree would be an asset.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry and a client facing environment.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) would be an asset.
- LLQP license would be an asset.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and recognize degree of task urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational and time management skills, thriving in a high-pressure environment.
- Aptitude to foster deep and trusting relationships with high-net-worth clients via timely, accurate, and comprehensive service.
- Ability to work autonomously while exhibiting initiative.
- Strong sense of integrity, confidentiality and maturity.
- Excellent and proactive oral and written communication, professional appearance.
- Professional business manner when dealing with all senior executives, clients, prospects and referral sources.
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality, reliable and consistent customer service.
- Exceptional skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Willingness (enthusiasm) to learn new software (financial planning, trading, record keeping) as needed.
- Great time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- A positive attitude and a keen interest in helping with the growth of the business.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.