Business Development Associate, Capital Markets
$50-60k base + commission
2 weeks ago in Sales and Account Management
Our client, a private equity firm is seeking an Associate, Private Capital Markets. As a licensed dealing representative, the Associate is expected to be knowledgeable about company product offerings, the investor subscription process, Exempt Market Dealer compliance regulations and requirements, and must have the ability to effectively assess investor suitability. They is seeking an ambitious self-starter with a high degree of energy, motivation and discipline to achieve sales success. This role will be primarily responsible for developing new private client business from the investing public.
Successful candidates must also have a strong character with a desire to take care of investors and clients. The reputation of the firm with its partners, clients and regulators is paramount.
- Developing one’s pipeline of business through various sources and continuously working to grow one’s network of business.
- Growing a direct private client customer base and developing new opportunities with external business partners.
- Understanding client needs and transitioning them to the firm’s solutions and products.
- Achieving monthly sales targets.
- Developing an excellent understanding of approved investment products.
- Participating at corporate events as required.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Completion of or working towards the completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or the IFSE Exempt Market Proficiency Course.
- Strong client service skills and the ability to confidently handle client interactions.
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent business experience.
- 3-5 years+ experience in the financial industry or a related field like insurance.
- Knowledge of finance and investment sales.
- Strong network of clients and the ability to grow that network.
- High performance standards and ability to put the time in to achieve results.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work hard and consistently improve.
- Desire to bring credible, proven, long term wealth solutions to clients.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Leah; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.