Our client, a residential real estate development and property management company requires a Bilingual Talent Lead to join their HR team. The Talent Lead will be primarily responsible for high volume full cycle talent acquisition in our Eastern Canada markets but not limited to other provinces where we operate. The Talent Lead will work closely with People Leads as well as our Regional Operations team including Directors, Vice Presidents, Regional Managers and Property Managers in sourcing talent. This role will also support the People & Culture team in HRIS administration, new hire onboarding, and various HR reporting and analytics. To support our strategy, the Talent Lead will also have the responsibility to drive tactics for key projects that enable us to build our talent pipeline and brand.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand needs and provide proactive communication for all talent
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting for all Regional and Site Level positions within designated portfolio, including needs analysis, job description creation, devising a recruiting plan through to the offer stage.
- Contribute to developing a comprehensive plan to identify and attract both experienced candidates and those who are new to the industry.
- Proactively attract and build candidate pipelines through sourcing various on-line job boards, social media, networking, referrals, industry events, colleges and industry related organizations.
- Develop sourcing strategies for critical and hard-to-fill roles.
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies by leading key projects/initiatives linked to our national talent strategy.
- Execute different hiring initiatives, such as promoting Employee Referral Programs and other referral channels.
- Proactively guide and coach leaders through the hiring process.
- Facilitate and schedule interviews with Management for internal and external applicants.
- Collaborate with People Leads during the recruitment process.
- Engage employment agencies when necessary.
- Work closely with the People & Culture Coordinator, People Lead and hiring manager to ensure all the
- necessary paperwork is submitted on time for onboarding.
- Proactively initiate and participate in planned and adhoc projects.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study; completion of (or working towards) Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRP), or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in talent acquisition is a must.
- Bilingual in French and English is preferred.
- Talent sourcing experience across various provinces is a plu
- Exposure to fast paced and high-volume recruitment environment
- Involvement in direct communication with hiring managers, including senior leader
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to build relationships
- Superior organizational and time management skills to multi-task/prioritize and work under tight timelines and meet multiple deadlines
- A professional demeanor and coupled with strong communication skills both written and verb
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment
- Ability to remain calm and focused in high pressure situations
- Self-motivated individual who is proactive, takes initiative, goal and results oriented and work independently without a lot of direction
- Flexible with a “can-do” and “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy and excellent follow-up skills
- Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing needs within the organization.
- Team player, excellent consensus building skills with high degree of motivation and desire to collaborate with other
- Ability to proactively resolve problems and manage conflict/negotiate positivel
- Excellent communication is required. Ability to speak other languages is considered an asset
- Actively championing diversity and inclusion
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.