Bilingual Client Service Representative
1 week ago in Customer Service
Our client, a leading merchandising service agency delivering strategic process management to world class clients. They are seeking a Bilingual Client Service Representative to work with key accounts.
- Respond to inquiries from the client regarding issues relating to orders, inventories, item tracking, and other information
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while managing the day-to-day function and workload to support our Point-of-Sale clients, Account, and Production Teams
- Process and maintain orders that come in via phone, web, and bulk orders using the AS400 system (JD Edwards)
- Maintain at least a 90% answerability rate and accurately code incoming calls
- Oversee the data set up and maintenance of all customer accounts
- Work within our proprietary Job Management System to initiate and track jobs for the clients
- Work with client and agency to obtain complete artwork turnover; work with Account, Production and Vendor to review all artwork for compliance with specifications through to proof process
- Update production tracker, delivery dates and label instructions
- Prepare web setup details, submit to Account Service, and confirm setup completion & accuracy. Review website for accuracy on an ongoing basis.
- Track delivery of shipments from suppliers. Coordinate ship instructions with Account Service as required
- Work closely with the client field and corporate personnel, internal warehouse and operations staff and the X Account,
- Production and Finance teams
- High School Diploma required; Degree preferred in business, marketing / advertising, or communications
- 2-5 years customer service and/or account specialist experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate fluently in French and English through verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities under tight timelines
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks effectively and efficiently
- Fundamental knowledge of the retail environment is a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests
- Must be a team player
- Working knowledge of AS400 is desired
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Leah; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.