Institutional Investment Associate
1 month ago in Accounting and Finance
Our client, a private bank and asset management company requires an Associate to join their team. The Associate will support both the Institutional and Private Wealth teams. The role requires knowledge of the operational and administrative requirements of onboarding, maintaining client relationships and compiling detailed client reports. The successful candidate must be a detail-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded individual with superior analytical skills, should possess strong report writing skills and have a solid understanding of the financial industry.
In a team-based environment, this individual will be responsible for client service activities and supporting business development for clients and prospective clients across Canada.
- Work with different business areas to coordinate, originate, edit and publish client proposals;
- Generate, review and distribute client asset and performance reports monthly and quarterly;
- Investigate and respond to queries from clients, prospects and/or consultants;
- Support RFP submissions and client pitches through research, brainstorming, industry/competitive analysis and stakeholder assessments;
- Promote efficiencies by contributing to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, communications or marketing
- Financial experience is preferred
- A minimum of three years relevant experience;
- Strong sales and customer service orientation;
- Experience with eVestment and other institutionally-focused investment databases;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Experience working with a CRM system (Salesforce is preferred);
- Understanding of financial services industry;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, proven ability to produce market-ready documents;
- Ability to manage multiple, complex and high-profile projects with a keen attention to detail, high degree of judgment, insight and discretion;
- The ability to effectively manage a variable workload and prioritize work, multitask, perform under pressure and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.