Our client, a transportation service company is looking for an Assistant Implementation Manager plan and coordinate the execution of all tasks related to the installation of the devices part of the respected project to ensure they are performed on time and within budget. The Assistant Implementation Manager plans the implementation of tasks collaboratively with all stakeholders in order to ensure all parties agree on the goals, processes, responsibilities, schedule, milestones and conflict resolution process.
- Coordinate and manage installation schedules with the customer
- Coordinate installation efforts with sub-contractors and internal resources
- Update Project Director and Project Manager on installations
- Maintain installation budget for the project
- Maintain customer and sub-contractor relationships
- Attend site visit meetings to ensure sites are prepared as per our specification
- Ensure the project is meeting installation milestones
- Ensure devices are set up and prepared for installation
- Work with PM to achieve project milestones
- Assist in the project development and estimation of resources in order to successfully achieve project goals as they relate to implementation
- Work in collaboration with functional experts and resources who are tasked to deliver components of the implementation part of the project
- Manage escalation of issues by taking prudent and proactive measures to avoid (and/or minimize) the negative effect on stakeholders
- Maintain safe and professional work environment by following organization policies, legal regulations and highest ethical behavior
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations responding promptly to customer needs and soliciting customer feedback to improve project delivery
- Develop implementation plans and coordinate installation activities
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in engineering or computer science desired; equivalent combination of technical education, certifications and experience may be substituted.
- 1-5 Years or more directly involved in systems project management or systems management
- Project Management certification desired
- Proven ability to intuition and experience to complement and interpret project data;
- Proven ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, providing a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communicator, able to convey project changes in a concise timely manner
- Confident leadership ability, able to inspire and motivate others to perform well
- Analytic problem solver able to identify alternative solutions in a timely manner
- Willing to work overtime if necessary to meet project goals
- Willing to travel to sites in North America and Europe if necessary
- Must have valid G driver’s license and clean driving record
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Cynthia; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.