Accounts Receivable and Collections Clerk
1 week ago in Accounting and Finance
Our client, a construction company located in North York requires an Accounts Receivable and Collections Clerk to join their accounting team.
- Receiving and Posting Payments
- Keeping track of Holdbacks
- Preparing paperwork for Holdback Releases
- Collating/matching work orders, POs and Invoices and filing them
- Making outbound collection emails/calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management and customer service department
- Provide timely follow-up on customer payment arrangements
- Review customer credit applications to assess the default risk consistent with company credit policies
- Provide supporting documentation for annual audits
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and general accounting procedures
- Experience with working Maestro accounting software a strong asset; general familiarity with accounting systems a must
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and within a team when required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Kendra; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.