Our client, a Jewish non-partisan political organization requires an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director.
General Office Tasks
- Manage the Executive Director’s calendar, appointments and expenses
- Administrative management of the Advisory Board: creating and organizing documents, tracking board members, committee members and others; adding the Executive Director’s contacts and engagements with donors and stakeholders into the system.
- Compiling and circulating weekly office update email; ensuring team is aware of any essential news.
- Managing Board-specific communication.
- Tracking team goals and Key Performance Indicators and ensuring team members are informed and aware.
- Coordinating onboarding for new board and staff members and updating staff handbook as required.
- Ensuring bookkeeper is kept informed of any changes in staff in a timely manner.
- Working cooperatively with our Office Manager to ensure administrative needs of the organization are covered.
- Other assistance to the Executive Director as needed
Meetings & Events
- Administration and support of board retreats and donor events including booking space, working with vendors, creating lists and tracking RSVPs.
- Compilation of binders or handouts for board and committee meetings.
- Taking minutes at board meetings and committee meetings as required and tracking action items; following up on action items after meetings.
- Planning & executing annual staff retreat.
- Organizing staff and senior staff meetings; creating agendas, taking minutes and tracking action items; following up on action items after meetings.
- Booking travel and accommodations for board meetings/staff retreats.
- Managing travel for Executive Director and board members when necessary.
- Strong organization and time management skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skill and a positive, can-do attitude.
- A strong sense of discretion and judgement; maturity and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience with CRM software and Microsoft Teams an asset.
- Ability to work with a team in a small office environment and a talent for motivating others.
- At least 3-5 years work experience in an administrative role.
- Some knowledge of the Canadian political system.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey Title; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Administrative Assistant, Residential Property Management
$44k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
Financial Statement Administrator
$40-50k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Administrative and Office Support
$35-40k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support