2 weeks ago in Administrative and Office Support
Our client, a commercial real estate property management company located midtown requires a Property Administrator to join their team.
- Assist the Property Manager in collecting and entering monthly rents and tenant sales in JD Edwards.
- Provide administrative support to the Property Manager.
- Maintain and update tenant lists / files and other files as necessary.
- Prepare correspondence as necessary.
- Formulate and distribute tenant letters.
- Record meeting minutes as required.
- Assist in resolving tenant issues.
- Provide additional assistance in resolving day-to-day issues as required.
- Maintain accounting / invoicing procedures in conjunction with Head Office, including processing supplier invoices, entering purchase orders into JD Edwards and preparing monthly tenant service invoices.
- Assist the Property Manager with preparation and tracking of annual budget and obtaining necessary reports.
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies are routinely assessed at the property level.
- Arrange for tenant signage as required.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration
- 1-3 years previous relevant experience in an administrative role *industry specific experience is highly preferred
- Proficient in basic accounting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of JD Edwards
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Hannah Gold; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$35-40k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
Financial Statement Administrator
$40-50k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Administrative and Office Support
$50-60k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support