Our client, digital search marketing company located in Scarborough (TTC accessible AND free parking) requires a Google Ad Words Manager to join their team. Training for this role will take place in Scarborough but there is a satellite office downtown.
- Build, manage, & optimize Google AdWords accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Lead the translation of client briefs into innovative digital strategies that excite clients, and exceed their objectives
- Ensure the smooth launch of campaigns and the continual improvement of performance; overseeing optimization and devising a structured test & learn strategy
- Keyword research & analysis
- Analyze metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports for presentations
- Ad copy writing & budget tracking
- Consistently monitor campaigns
- Regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy
- 3+ years of paid Google AdWords experience
- Proficient knowledge in the following platforms: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft AdCenter
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Possesses in-depth understanding of PPC campaign management and optimization practices
- A natural affinity with numbers
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent written & oral communication skills as you will be required to sell, provide support, troubleshoot, and analyze campaign performance in real-time with customers (CRUCIAL)
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Hannah Gold; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.