Our client, a real estate development company focused on high-rise residential communities requires an Executive Assistant to join their team. The Executive Assistant position will provide highly professional support services to four senior leaders, two Vice President’s, the Vice President of Construction and the Vice President of Development. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in a similar role, well organized, proactive, hardworking and should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administrative support to four senior executives including scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls, making reservations and travel arrangements and facilitating any other personal or professional tasks as required
- Coordinate all meetings by receiving relevant information from multiple parties, contacting appropriate parties to schedule meeting times, booking meeting rooms, preparing all meeting materials and arranging audio-visual equipment, flip charts, refreshments, etc. in order to ensure participants have all the information and materials required for an effective and productive meeting
- Regularly handle confidential material, information and exercises with discretion
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports
- Draft memos, notices and letters as required
- Organize and maintain paper filing systems, archives and electronic files.
- Provide other general administrative support (e.g. filing management, filing, scanning, photocopying, organizing and distribution of marketing efforts)
- Provide back up support to the front desk (during lunch, vacation or on sick days)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role within a highly professional environment
- A high level of personal integrity with a professional image both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with colleagues, partners and stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with good typing speed (50+ wpm)
- Strong organizational and planning skills with prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work in an office environment without constant guidance and direction;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys a fast pace environment and is highly professional
- Open and adaptable to providing all types of support to the office and fellow team members as required
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Hannah; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Tort Law Clerk
$50-55k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$38-45k | Full-time, Permanent
2 months ago | Administrative and Office Support
$50-60k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support