Our client, a boutique investment fund requires an Office Administrator to join their team.
- Manage all incoming company communications and correspondence in a timely manner always representing the company professionally via in person, phone, voicemail, email and mail; bring action items forward to the appropriate individual’s attention
- Coordinate and manage all in office meeting arrangements with external visitors to the suite; ensuring they are greeted and welcomed appropriately and placed in the corresponding room; notify appropriate internal team member; provide refreshments and other support as required
- Maintenance of kitchen areas multiple times a day; emptying and running dishwashers; stocking kitchen with regularly used items; purchasing and ordering supplies as necessary
- Maintenance of communal meeting spaces and reception area to ensure tidy and cleanly presentation at all times
- Oversee meeting room calendar and bookings to ensure smooth operation of meetings throughout the day; ability to problem solve quickly when managing multiple rooms and meetings with external clients
- Assist with catering arrangements, providing lunches and/or refreshments for meetings and subsequent clean up as required
- Provide administrative support and ensure seamless office operations; including ordering office supplies, routine filing, photocopying, mail sorting, ordering courier services, drafting correspondence, notes, documentation, and assisting other employees as required
- Arrange couriers and deliveries ensuring time-sensitive or confidential materials are received safely and on time
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers, including cleaning, property management, maintenance and repair, and technical services to ensure effective operations
- Manage tracking of employee vacation, employee birthdays, special occasions, dates of important, fitness credit, etc.
- Support in the planning of company social events; key member of the Social Committee and fostering a positive work environment
- Support Executive Assistant to CEO as required
- Act as main point of contact with marketing vendor to ensure proper printing of all company materials, business cards, marketing materials, etc.
- Support in the design and ordering of company branded materials; ensuring brand standards are followed
- Track and support expense reports for reimbursement; distribute monthly credit card statement to owners; reconcile process expenses for members of the Leadership Team
- Support Accounts Payable; process payment of approved invoices and expenses into company banking system; assist with cash function including writing cheques and making deposits
- Other duties as required
- Good judgment and excellent attention to detail
- Customer service experience an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Exhibit a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Intrinsically motivated, highly organized, and results-oriented
- Quick learner; demonstrates initiative and works proactively with little to no supervision
- The ability to deal with ambiguity, handle changing and competing priorities while maintaining a high level of business professionalism
- A high-level of discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality for both business and personal affairs
- Advanced ability to use time management and office workflow tools such as MS Outlook and MS Office
- Willingness to do what it takes to contribute to the team’s success and the success of the company
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to:
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$45k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
Part-time Executive Secretary
$30-35.00/hour | Part-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Administrative and Office Support
Tort Law Clerk
$50-55k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support