Our client located in East York is seeking a friendly and professional Receptionist to join our team on a full-time basis at the head office of a real estate company. The ideal candidate is able to remain calm and cheerful while completing assigned duties, and must also have previous customer service and/or reception experience. You will be communicating with residents, prospective residents, and others through email and over the phone.
- Reception duties for the office including managing incoming calls/emails and forwarding them to the appropriate personnel.
- Communicate with residents, vendors, and other external parties.
- Provide administrative support to the executives and other staff.
- Greet and direct all visitors, including meetings, job candidates, and vendors.
- Prepare correspondence, including photocopying, faxing, mailing, delivery and filing.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Properly maintain workspace to reflect professional image.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in customer service or reception.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$55-60k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Administrative and Office Support
Senior Executive Assistant
$70-80k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$60-70k | Full-time, Permanent
2 months ago | Administrative and Office Support