2 months ago in Administrative and Office Support
Our client, an energy infrastructure company located downtown requires a Part-time Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Five hours a day (10am to 3pm), five days a week.
- As required, manage the coordination of calendars, as well as, meetings and conference calls using Outlook.
- Manage information flow and emails from both internal and external sources, organizing and responding accordingly.
- Travel arrangements – organizing and scheduling flights, hotel bookings, rental cars, etc.
- Preparing documentation as requested using the Microsoft Suite of products including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees in the department by requesting network accounts, computer equipment, and scheduling onboarding calls/meetings.
- Create expense reports.
- Process departmental invoices and respond to vendor queries.
- Train on reception and cover occasionally.
- Act as a back-up for other assistants during illness or vacations, as needed.
- May be assigned additional administrative tasks as required to support business needs.
- Minimum three years administrative experience within a corporate environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and the Microsoft Office suite of products and be willing to, and be adept at, learning new software programs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work in a team environment and be equally comfortable working independently.
- Superlative organizational skills, thinking ahead on tasks to anticipate future needs and/or potential challenges that may arise.
- Ability to problem solve on a daily basis exercising sound administrative judgement with a sense of urgency and in absence of supervision.
- A positive attitude even in intense situations with tight deadlines.
- An adaptable and collaborative style respecting the needs and contributions of others.
- This position requires diplomacy, confidentiality and the ability to prioritize.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$55-60k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Administrative and Office Support
$60-70k | Full-time, Permanent
2 months ago | Administrative and Office Support
Senior Executive Assistant
$70-100k | Full-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Administrative and Office Support