Senior Executive Assistant
1 week ago in Administrative and Office Support
Our client, a fintech company located downtown is looking for an Executive Assistant and People Operations Coordinator to support the investment team, own key areas of the talent management process and help drive organizational culture. You will work in a tight-knit, supportive culture, and have the opportunity to engage with all members of a diverse team across various functions.
- Support a senior executive (Partner) & his team (6 individuals) with heavy scheduling, emailing, expenses, coordination of travel/travel list/restaurant bookings/ managing hotels/meeting logistics and any other administrative tasks by request
- Manage communications and scheduling for Due Diligence process for the team and prospect companies
- Reconcile monthly team corporate expenses and corporate card in line with expense policy
- Prepare Business correspondence, including PowerPoint presentations, electronic fillings, scanning and faxing of documents
- Ensure consistent operations of equipment by completing preventative maintenance
- Coordination of the end-to-end recruitment process for interns and full-time hires, including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews and preparing relevant documentation
- Maintain and nurture our talent pipeline for internal hires as well as roles in our portfolio companies
- Track and report on key recruitment metrics, such as pipeline diversity, time-to-hire, source data, etc.
- Own the onboarding process for all new hires including: system set up, scheduling the first 30-60-90 days, prepping leaders, running onboarding sessions and surveys to assist in continuously improving the process
- Lead the Culture and Wellness committee that focuses on ongoing organizational programming (diversity lunches, annual friends and family day, quarterly wellness initiatives, quarterly team outings, etc.)
- Own the coordination of training and development initiatives, tracking success and generating ROI statements
- Drive the internal mentorship program, including identifying and implementing areas for improvement
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and proactively identify opportunities for improvement across all areas of your function
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources, or related discipline
- Interest in and passion for People Operations and driving organizational culture
- Passion for managing multiple priorities, solving challenging problems, and working within an ambiguous, unstructured environment
- Experience in a fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of sensitivity, detail-orientation, responsiveness, confidentiality, and organization
- 3+ years of experience in a hybrid function including office operations, administration, HR or related functional area (experience supporting executives is a key asset) in a professional, time-sensitive and technology-focused environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience leveraging relevant software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), ATS, HRIS, Performance Management software, Google Drive, Slack, Expensify, etc.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$25-28.00/hour | Part-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$45k | Full-time, Permanent
3 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
$55-60k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support