Our client, a digital currency exchange company located in the Junction requires an Executive Assistant to join their team. This is a dynamic role that requires someone with strong attention to detail/writing skills, the ability to manage competing priorities and an interest in communications.
- Executive level communication with current and potential investors
- Coordinating monthly team building activities and quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Identifying and creating solutions for office operational challenges
- Coordinating travel arrangements for executives
- Participating in Twitter chats on behalf of CEO
- Content writing for email blasts, blog posts, PR, Twitter chats etc.
- Working directly with Director of Operations in planning and execution of special projects
- Managing company’s social media channels
- Project management
- Creating job postings and vetting potential candidates on several recruiting outlets
- Onboarding of new employees
- Maintaining updated information across company’s web presence
- Serving as liaison with third party partners for compliance and business development
- Policy development and implementation
- Creating and editing conference and pitch decks for CEO speaking engagements
- 3+ years of experience in a similar administrative role supporting executives
- Proficient with MS Office including Outlook; experience with CRM/social media tools
- Quick learner with strong communication skills, work ethics, welcoming personality and a positive outlook
- Post-secondary College or University degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is an asset
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Jillian; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$60-70k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
Corporate Legal Assistant
$50k | Full-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Administrative and Office Support
Marketing Event Assistant
$TBD | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Administrative and Office Support